• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Apple Unveils the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus

Niko

I dont like wires, they always break. Gets caught on a handle, and rips the wire, breaks the plug, then one side of the headphone works and the other doesnt.

Wired headphones are cheaper to replace. If you have wireless ear buds and lose one, your going to be paying a lot to replace it. I'll pay the $20 for a new pair of skull candies over what wireless earbuds will cost me.

Wired headphones are cheaper to replace. If you have wireless ear buds and lose one, your going to be paying a lot to replace it. I'll pay the $20 for a new pair of skull candies over what wireless earbuds will cost me.

Not if you spend $150 for a quality pair of over the ear headphones, and get it caught on a door handle and breaks the f'n headphone plug. No difference whether you break the wired headphones or lose wireless earbuds. They're still lost or broken

Not if you spend $150 for a quality pair of over the ear headphones, and get it caught on a door handle and breaks the f'n headphone plug. No difference whether you break the wired headphones or lose wireless earbuds. They're still lost or broken

This situation can be fixed with less than one cent worth of duct tape.

This situation can be fixed with less than one cent worth of duct tape.

Also by buying cheaper headphones, lol. I don't spend a lot on headphones because they are eventually going to need to be replaced. I hate the over the ear headphones, I prefer the earbuds. I love the skull candy ear buds, and they aren't too expensive. I go through a pair wishing about 2 years because I use them so much, and I haven't noticed a difference between the $30 pair and the $100+ pair of ear buds. And I have done the tape thing on my head phones, I have electrical tape on my current ones now because it has the piece to use on your phone, and it cuts out on my XM radio unit, I have a portable XM that is like an iPod but I can listen to live or recorded stuff from XM.

Is that a thing that happens?

I've used wired headphones every day for the last decade, that includes landscaping and going to the gym. I've never once broken a pair, just had them wear out. I feel way better about not breaking wireless headphones than assume that bluetooth is always going to work.

Archived