• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Jurassic World 2' Set for 2018 Launch

Phil

Did you see Jurassic World? Dr. Wu — the scientist who crafted Indominous Rex — mysteriously exits the island via helicopter, with a case full of dinosaur embryos.

I mean, I get it. Is he just going to open up a new park? Research for military uses? There's a lot of directions I guess.

I mean, I get it. Is he just going to open up a new park? Research for military uses? There's a lot of directions I guess.

Not sure. We know that JW1 took place on the same island as JP1 — Isla Nublar. JP2 and JP3 both took place on Isla Sorna. Both islands are part of the Muertes Archipelago (Five Deaths) off the coast of Costa Rica. There are still four more islands we haven't gone to yet. Isla Muerta (Island of the Doomed), Isla Matanceros (Island of Slaughter), Isla Taca?o and Isla Pena (Island of Sorrow).

Here's a map:

http://www.jplegacy.org/jpencyclopedia/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/jp_costa_rica_map.jpg

"God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs." Clearly the follow up is "Dinosaur destroys man. Dinosaur creates God. Dinosaur destroys God. Dinosaur creates man." I can't wait for Human World.

Lmao well done

Archived