• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

I turn it on if Im bored..another lame person..R Truth

what an idiot too.lol

WWE Superstar R-Truth posted the follow on his Twitter account three hours before the start of Monday Night Raw:

"Being mr nice guy got me no where! I lost my chance to become WWE champion! Wait'al they get a load of me!"

After many fans sent him angry tweets for spoiling a major segment on Raw, the post was taken down within 15 minutes. It looks like Mr. Truth forgot that Raw wasn't live tonight... I wonder if he even knows which country he's in...?

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I guess the report of Pope leaving TNA was exaggerated. What happened was, he said on his Twitter page, in regards to Impact was that it was "time to move on", and there were reports that he got his degree in Criminal Justice. So, that part could be true, but I guess he's not leaving IW then. :)

About the pic, yeah, that looks great. I love everything they have done with the new look and name.

Two things:

1. The new iMPACT Zone looks incredible. This whole "Impact Wresting" era is off to a great start, visually.

2. Scott Hall's TNA theme might be one of the best theme songs of all-time: