• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

Yeah, I never got the hate for Cena either. He works as hard as anyone in the business (if not the hardest), isn't terrible on the mic, moveset is meh but so was The Rock's, and he will help push other younger stars. The only reason I can think of ppl hating him is cuz of how many times he got the strap when he was supposedly undeserving or cuz of his target audience (children). That being said, they started making Cena sucks shirts and they have been selling well, so I think you might see a heel turn soon (probably testing their sales if they were to turn him).

Jericho always speaks highly of Cena. He asked WWE to allow him to feud with Cena to write him off TV the first time.

I get that but he is their cash cow. He has probably made millions upon millions of dollars. He had one of the quickest rises in recent memory. I personally love Punk but he isn't fully embraced by all.

And people are fed up with him now,his whole persona is so old and stale,a heel turn would be amazing,no one ever imagined Hogan being heel at the time and it did wonders for his character

Yeah Miz is above average on the mic, he is no Punk / Jericho but he is definitely pretty good. His in ring ability has improved as well. If/when Cena has his heel turn, Cena will become really good imo; he is too stale at the moment and needs something to refresh his character. Cena himself isn't bad, works hard, isnt bad on the mic; just needs a fresh start. I still think the WWE is selling Cena sucks shirts to keep his merchandise sales up if they turn him.

Indeed,a heel turn would be great for Cena,doing it at Wrestlemania would be pretty epic,imagine Rock beats Cena and Rock and him embrace each other for a little bit only to have Cena then hit the attitude adjustment on him.Or Rock is about to win only to have Cena somehow get to win due to cheating or some kind of outside interference.

Indeed,a heel turn would be great for Cena,doing it at Wrestlemania would be pretty epic,imagine Rock beats Cena and Rock and him embrace each other for a little bit only to have Cena then hit the attitude adjustment on him.Or Rock is about to win only to have Cena somehow get to win due to cheating or some kind of outside interference.

Nah, you need to have like Cena start attacking people like King and other big fan favorites.

He already gets heat from crowd. His supporters already hate The Rock and what you suggested would already be expected.

And multiply that by 10000 if he does it against the Rock at WM.Then the next night you have him come out on RAW and talk about how he's tired of always doing the right thing and getting shit on so its time to become a little more selfish.

Because that band sucks. That'd have been a nice package if they didn't use such a stupid song. The song also doesn't fit the theme at all. This should be about revenge and anger. It makes ME angry and vengeful, but I'm not sure they wanted such an isolated response. ;)