• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

USPS

quick release

Aren't FedEx delivery guys independently contracted? My roommate worked for them last year and what he said

Some are. The way you can tell is that the guys who have a purple "EX" in the Fed Ex part of their truck are official Fed EX drivers who work for the company, if it is green, then it is a privately owned route/truck.

Really? The UPS store that I go to (Babylon NY) couldn't be any easier. I'm never in there for more than 5 minutes. Typically I'm in and out of there in less than a minute.

I use that one or the one in Lindenhurst near Outback, they are both good, and never had a problem with them.

Shipping something worth $300 tomorrow. UPS was going to cost me $15. USPS will cost me $10.

Taking my chances. Mostly because it's easier to print the label and just drop it off. UPS can be a pain in the ass in-store sometimes.

I dont trust USPS with anything like this, Im affraid the idiots that work there will just toss it around or feed it to there machines. Every package I get from them is always bashed up. The only good thing with Amazon is that their boxes are more sturdier than other companies, so they dont get as damaged, but anyone that uses packing tape, the tape is usually just hanging on by the time I get it.

Archived