• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Happy Birthday Mike37!

Pete

Thank you for all of the birthday wishes, it's appreciated.

@ Nik, thanks for the kind words, but my back hasn't allowed me to skate like an 18 year old since I was 17. And if I keep taking hits like this

268883_2172961053871_1614604_n.jpg

I'll never be able to bend my knees and back like this

598990_10200738455214049_1687739007_n.jpg

Hope you fucked that kid up.

He fuckin trucked me. It was a great play. I cut to the middle for a shot, and he stepped up a little late. My momentum caused more of the hit than him actually trying to hit me. And as you can see, I shot it callawide. Look at everyone's head looking at the puck. He actually apologized, played against him a million times. He's not dirty, just a hockey play gone a little wrong in men's league.

He fuckin trucked me. It was a great play. I cut to the middle for a shot, and he stepped up a little late. My momentum caused more of the hit than him actually trying to hit me. And as you can see, I shot it callawide. Look at everyone's head looking at the puck. He actually apologized, played against him a million times. He's not dirty, just a hockey play gone a little wrong in men's league.

Ah, I see. That happens. That kind of thing broke my dad's collarbone.

Archived