• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

A Little Something to Restore Your Faith in Humans

Pete

Pretty impressive run, but I'm not sure what the defensive coordinator was thinking there. The offense came out in a Power I in a clear running down, and I only counted 5 defenders in the box. They bit pretty hard on that delayed draw too, it even stopped some of the defensive linemen right in their tracks. Have to give credit to the blockers as well, they did a great job getting to the next level paving the way to the end zone.

Pretty impressive run, but I'm not sure what the defensive coordinator was thinking there. The offense came out in a Power I in a clear running down, and I only counted 5 defenders in the box. They bit pretty hard on that delayed draw too, it even stopped some of the defensive linemen right in their tracks. Have to give credit to the blockers as well, they did a great job getting to the next level paving the way to the end zone.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wYACw3ELpiY/UPiA6IB7NwI/AAAAAAAAGC4/ZaGJDAzVU0A/s1600/Ryan-Reynolds-confused.gif

Archived