• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BBC's 'Sherlock'

NYRangers92

Cumberbatch is an incredible actor. He's nailed all his roles lately and I can't wait to see him as Julian Assange in the upcoming movie on Wikileaks. This series has it all, because the 30 minutes extra per episode allow for character development beyond average shows. It's quite something.

Just finished the series and wow. I may have a guess on how he did it but it seems too obvious and it only explains part B but not part A

Ha, yeah. I have no clue yet. It's amazing. Try to keep this spoiler-free, of course, but yeah, wow.

• 5 months later...

3rd season aired in January by the way. Finally got around to watching the first episode.

Trying to not spoil anything, but John headbutting Sherlock was awesome. :D

Was a good episode overall.

There also is a small 7 minute "prequel" christmas special by the way, where Anderson (of all people) is totally sure that Sherlock is alive.

Thankfully, it sounds like BBC is pushing for a shorter wait, at least for people who've watched the show from season 1 on. Well most likely have a new episode by Christmas, because they apparently want to do a Sherlock Christmas episode.

As for the ending, well, we shall see exactly what the hell is going, but ill admit, i did miss him.

Archived