• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Internet-Famous Preteen Metalheads Are Being Bullied for Being Awesome

Phil

If you've been around the Internet for a minute, you've probably heard of Unlocking the Truth.

Friends-from-practically-birth Malcolm Brickhouse and Jarad Dawkins formed their first metal band Tears of Blood in 2007, when they were both five years old.

Now in the 6th grade, the Flatbush, Brooklyn duo have been joined by "childhood friend" Alec Atkins on bass to unleash Unlocking the Truth on unsuspecting New Yorkers who don't expect 12-year-olds to rock this hard.

Despite their success both online and off, the band members still suffer the daily taunts of classmates who bully them about their taste in music and personal style.

"I know a lot of people doubt me," Malcolm tells The Avant/Garde Diaries. "But then I really don't listen to those people, because I know I'm going to be famous anyway."

Yeah, so these kids are fucking awesome. That's all. :m:

It's hilarious seeing youtube comments criticizing these guys technique even though THEY ARE ELEVEN YEARS OLD. Fucking idiots

They are going to get big pretty soon

I promise you that 95% of those behind the keyboard self proclaimed experts don't even play instruments or not in bands.

Yeah, so these kids are fucking awesome. That's all. :m:

Not my type of music at all. infact i hate it!

I do love the fact, that these kids are busy with something! they are doing what they like! It is productive, it is not hurting any one! A+. Hope they go far!!!

Archived