• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Vikings

momentum

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lothbrok, momentum, Puck Head, et. all

TONIGHT!

Recorded. Heading home to watch shortly. Can't fucking wait. I know the Ragnar story, so I'll be upset to see him go too soon, though they can probably squeeze another season out of the story. Doesn't Bjorn have big things in his future? Wonder if the story ever gets that far in the show. Fucking King Aella and his god-damn snakes.

Curious about what Ragnar's name means. Ragnarok is their version of the apocalypse, so I wonder what the prefix Ragnar means. Also, can someone refresh my memory? I thought Ragnar's wife got stabbed or died or something toward the end of Season 1, but she's in the trailer.

Alright, evidently I imagined the whole thing about Lagertha. Weird.

Anyway, really didn't take long for that whole Rollo plot to dissolve. I thought he would be a season-long menace. He was an issue for 15 minutes.

Off to a decent start I'd say. I forgot how awkward some of the accents are initially, but by the end of the episode I wasn't thinking about it anymore. I'm digging the fact that Lagertha's off to start kicking some ass again. When you heard about her history as a Shield Maiden, you kind of knew that housewife wasn't really for her.

I wasn't blown away by the episode, but I understand that there was some tying up and exposition to do simultaneously. Either way, I'm 100% invested this season. Final thought: when they showed that shot of Aslaug coming in on that boat, and it was just her face head on to the camera, all I could think of was Stan Smith's chin from American Dad.

Pretty good opener with the bathe scene ,it'll be interesting to see Rollo try and gain trust back ,will he ever be back in Ragnars graces

Just had a feeling Bjorn would decide to go with lagertha,he couldn't let her go by herself

Glad floki is ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Wow... Jarl Borg's Blood Eagle...

WOW.

That might be the most brutal thing I've ever seen on television.

Sick fucking Vikings....damn.....Borg really took it like a man.

Love this show...only show I look forward to even more is Game of Thrones but this comes close.

• 3 weeks later...
Took me a while to get to the finale, but man, they pulled that off masterfully with King Horik's whole betrayal plot turning on him like that.

Never doubt Floki!

They did a good job, my wife was hating on Floki so bad...lol

• 9 months later...