• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

CreaseCrusader91

Eh, call me antisocial, but if I'm playing video games it's because I don't want to deal with anybody. I seldom ever use any online features of any gaming consoles. For me it's all about gameplay and storyline (think Uncharted games and Borderlands 2). To that end, an improvement in graphics, computing power, etc. goes a long way.

Long story short, if it's not a sizable upgrade in hardware capabilities, I can't justify the expense just because it's more internet-friendly. I won't even use that aspect of it.

I said that with the ps3 and hated it because I don't really play any single player games and don't know anyone on the ps3. I wanna say the same thing about the ps4 but I don't want to make te same mistake.

I'm thinking by the time December comes, most f my friends will e graduated and not worried about games.

I love gaming but have little less time than usual. Thinking of just going for the ps4

My two best friends have PlayStation, so I'm actually the odd one out.

PS4 will be able to play used games

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/21/sony-ps4-can-play-used-games/

The newly announced PlayStation 4 won't block used games, Sony confirmed. Speaking to Eurogamer and despite a few translation issues, Sony Worldwide Studios chief Shuhei Yoshida said the new system can play second-hand games.

Archived