• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

New Country Station in NYC

NYR2711

NYC has a new Country station, 94.7 Nash FM. Its a fitting name for us Rangers fans as well. Seems pretty good, but so far I am still screwed where I live. It comes in a little fuzzy around where I live, and the Long Island country station barely come in by me as well. I hope Nash FM boosts their signal a little bit. From what I have heard, it has been pretty good.

Not sure, they just started Tuesday. It comes in a little crackily near me in Suffolk County, and I'm not sure where it gets clearer. I work in Manhattan up in Harlem and it comes in perfect up at work. I usually listen to XM Radio on the way into work, but so far this station is pretty good. It used to be some Christian rock station, and they bill themselves as in NYC. Their website doesn't have much yet and their Facebook page doesn't have much up yet either, I think they are brand new. Jason Aldean was promoting them on Facebook today.

Not sure, they just started Tuesday. It comes in a little crackily near me in Suffolk County, and I'm not sure where it gets clearer. I work in Manhattan up in Harlem and it comes in perfect up at work. I usually listen to XM Radio on the way into work, but so far this station is pretty good. It used to be some Christian rock station, and they bill themselves as in NYC. Their website doesn't have much yet and their Facebook page doesn't have much up yet either, I think they are brand new. Jason Aldean was promoting them on Facebook today.

That's good news for me.

This was actually the former Family Radio station WFME, you know the one with Harold Camping who predicted the world ending back in May of 2011.

I tried to listen the other day to the new country station for about 30 seconds before my ears started to bleed so I had to switch it off.

Archived