• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Ray Donovan

Phil

Fell asleep 45 minutes in.  Watched the last 2 episodes of the last season prior the movie just to jumpstart my memory.  That did me in, I'll have to finish tonight.  It's funny how they pick up right where they left off in the storyline and everyone clearly aged.  They don't even try hiding it as the registration on his car said 2022 lol.

27 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

So, with the movie, that officially ends the series, right? I was waiting for everything to be done before I started watching it.

For all intents and purposes, yes.

Liev Schreiber said he's open to the idea of continuing it if "somebody creates a new narrative and it makes sense," but given how neatly they wrapped things up, I doubt we ever get there.

1 minute ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Enjoy the ride.  I'd watch it all over again if I had nothing else.

Yeah it's been fantastic. I'm also impressed by the overall cast. I never really looked into it to see else was in the show. It was cool seeing James Woods. I've always been a fan of his.

These last few years I've been watching all of these old shows on HBO and Showtime that I never got around to because I never had them. I'll probably watch Homeland next.

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Yeah it's been fantastic. I'm also impressed by the overall cast. I never really looked into it to see else was in the show. It was cool seeing James Woods. I've always been a fan of his.

These last few years I've been watching all of these old shows on HBO and Showtime that I never got around to because I never had them. I'll probably watch Homeland next.

I loved Homeland.  I'd also suggest you check out The Sopranos, The Wire, Billions, The Affair, and Shameless too while you're at it if you haven't seen any of those either.

1 minute ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I loved Homeland.  I'd also suggest you check out The Sopranos, The Wire, Billions, The Affair, and Shameless too while you're at it if you haven't seen any of those either.

Yeah, I plan on watching Shameless after I'm done with Homeland. I thought about Billions, but the basis of the show isn't really my cup of tea, but I'll see.

Just now, SaveByRichter35 said:

I'm not really into stocks and trading either if that's what you mean.  Show was great though.

Yeah, like a corporate financial themed kind of shows. Although, I do like Succession on HBO. I kind of regret not starting to watch Shameless awhile ago on Netflix because there's been more seasons and 100 episodes or whatever it is is beefy. But, I could still get through it if I were to watch about 7 or 8 episodes a day, perhaps more on weekends and days off.