• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Studio Recording of Nirvana & Paul McCartney Track Released

Jules

I loved this song, and cant wait for the entire Sound City album to come out, it looks like its gonna be a great album. There is also rumors of a "Nirvana" reunion. Not sure how I feel about that. It might be cool depending on who they would get as a singer, but I would hope that they wouldnt use the name Nirvana. You cant have a band with that name without Kurt in it, it would be a totally different sound.

I loved this song, and cant wait for the entire Sound City album to come out, it looks like its gonna be a great album. There is also rumors of a "Nirvana" reunion. Not sure how I feel about that. It might be cool depending on who they would get as a singer, but I would hope that they wouldnt use the name Nirvana. You cant have a band with that name without Kurt in it, it would be a totally different sound.

Dave Grohl denied the rumors

i feel like a one-off show or set at a festival would work better. Like say "Nirvana" headlined Lollapalooza and played a set. Would it be feasible to get like a rotation of a few different vocalists for it instead of choosing one person?

or...hologram

Do like Slash did and have a different singer for every song. That first album he did was great.

Archived