• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Homeowner's Insurance

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
My wife and I have Geico for our cars and we bought the house last December we looked into them for homeowners in hopes of getting a nice bundle discount but they didn't offer it. They handed us off to another company that sells the insurance for them. I don't recall the name though. We actually ended up going with Narragansett Bay for our homeowners. My real estate attorney who is also a personal friend recommended them. What did you end up going with, Pete?

My wife and I have Geico for our cars and we bought the house last December we looked into them for homeowners in hopes of getting a nice bundle discount but they didn't offer it. They handed us off to another company that sells the insurance for them. I don't recall the name though. We actually ended up going with Narragansett Bay for our homeowners. My real estate attorney who is also a personal friend recommended them. What did you end up going with, Pete?

It's looking like Allstate or NJ Skylands. NJ Skylands is cheaper for home, more expensive for auto, but it's because the Allstate auto opts to use your health insurance not their personal injury insurance in the event of an accident. Gets dicey there.

We've been getting calls multiple times a week the past few weeks from a local state farm guy saying he knows he can beat what we have. We just haven't had the time to listen to what he has to say. I hope he isn't bsing but I am not holding my breath. I would like to have the cars and home under one company.

Archived