• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'A Good Day to Die Hard' Trailer

Phil

Don't hold your breath. They should have left this series alone after the third one.

They said the same about Fast and the Furious. When it comes to action movies, there are never too many so long as people are still buying.

Don't hold your breath. They should have left this series alone after the third one.

Well that 4th one that came out in 2007 was pretty shitty, as was the 2nd one IMO. Die Hard and Die Hard With a Vengeance were the two best.

I would have my doubts this comes anything close to the first one, but like Rome alluded to there are suckers like myself who will still

buy into it.

Well that 4th one that came out in 2007 was pretty shitty, as was the 2nd one IMO. Die Hard and Die Hard With a Vengeance were the two best.

I would have my doubts this comes anything close to the first one, but like Rome alluded to there are suckers like myself who will still

buy into it.

I wouldn't even call myself a sucker. If Lethal Weapon 5 came out, I'd be right there ready to see it.

Should that have been stopped after 3? Probably, but I still watch 4 every time it's on TBS late at night.

They said the same about Fast and the Furious. When it comes to action movies, there are never too many so long as people are still buying.

And I propably will too. For what it was I enjoyed 4th Die Hard (well I saw it on an intercontinental flight to Japan, so I was bored as hell) and propably will the new one as well. I just don't consider them to be real "Die Hard" movies, they are just some random Action flicks with Bruce Willis.

Well how do you beat the first one? Its a great story, a young Bruce Willis plays a NYC cop on xmas vacation in LA and runs into some crafty Euro thieves on a high rise heist. They made that long before CGI and all the other fluff and filler that they throw into action movies today. Top notch action that was believable, some real explosions, decent acting. That movie can be on at any time and whether its 5 minutes in or 80 minutes in and I'm putting down the remote to watch it.

• 4 months later...

Archived