• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Question for the police officers in here...

viventi

Don't you tell them your height when applying or renewing your license?

Eh we renew our licenses every few years here, I always forget to mention it. Last time I went in they didnt even take my photo again, just used my old one. I was in and out in 5 minutes.

If I ever pull you over, I'm hammering you for everything possible, including the illegal tints and missing license plate ON TOP of the 25+ miles I'm sure you'll be doing over the limit. If for nothing else, just for all the times you skated on tickets and than bitched about something after.

I've never met someone who got pulled over for speeding SO many times and never actually get a speeding ticket. Between the accidents and the speeding tickets, your license should be revoked on points (no joke)

Well the no front plate, sure. But my new car doesn't have tinted windows... and I rarely ever go that fast over the speed limit too. This time was a weird one, the cop was sitting at the end of a short exit ramp from a highway I was on, the speed limit changed from 65 to 40 in a matter of like...200 feet so I didnt slow down in time and he tagged me. Oh well.

There's no points on your license for accidents you didnt cause, (and no fault in NJ), you only get points in accidents if you get a ticket... soooo I have 0 points because of that. Plus, Ive been pulled over for speeding 3 times in the 12 years I've been driving, not 500...and this one time is the only one that was that much over the limit.

Besides, didn't I ask in the beginning of this thread to not give me crap about this? Yeah, thanks.

Relax, we live in different states, I have no jurisdiction lol.

I've known Lindsay outside the forum for what, 5 or 6 years? I've literally never known someone who's gotten pulled over for speeding SO much and never received a speeding ticket. Between those tickets that never were and the 6 or 7 accidents that she's been in, I don't even understand how she has a license lol.

My friends have actually let her off tickets before. It just boggles my mind as someone who lives with Murphy's law as rule, who has gotten hammered every time I've done ANYTHING behind the wheel can know someone who can literally do what they want and get away scott free EVERYTIME. At some point, you have to pay the piper, no?

You shouldnt do this.

Archived