• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Irvyl.com for jerseys

Rizz GAWD Lav No Cap FrFr

Anyone used this site before for nfl jerseys? They carry all styles (from screen printed to authentic) and seem to beat nfl shop by about 15-50% on most items. At first I thought it was too good to be true, but the prices aren't ridiculously low (like 50 bucks for an on field nfl jersey) and I don't see any info online claiming they sell fakes, nor does the site have your typical chinese knockoff stylings (live help popups etc.). I am still weary but was wondering if anyone here had any experience dealing with them.

I really want a shady McCoy Nike elite jersey and if they are legit I will probably buy one from here.

I have bought jerseys off the websites from China. Everything is stitched on and they only cost around $20.00 depending on the site you use. We did an order with a couple of us and the shipping was a $20.00 flat fee. Just do a search for cheap NFL jerseys, thats what my friend did.

I have bought jerseys off the websites from China. Everything is stitched on and they only cost around $20.00 depending on the site you use. We did an order with a couple of us and the shipping was a $20.00 flat fee. Just do a search for cheap NFL jerseys' date=' thats what my friend did.[/quote']

I don't think there are china knockoffs of the new Nike ones, not good ones yet at least. I really just rather not have a jersey that looks "off." that brig said, 140 for an elite is a great deal if it's legit.

I don't think there are china knockoffs of the new Nike ones, not good ones yet at least. I really just rather not have a jersey that looks "off." that brig said, 140 for an elite is a great deal if it's legit.

A guy on my team bought a WC jersey from China. It's identical to the ones here. Look at it this way, how many times have you wasted $140 or more on a purchase? Take a shot.

I just got a JPP Nike one from China, looks pretty good to me. Everyone that saw it said it looks like the regular ones. They are the official Nike/reebok jerseys, they come with all of the official tags and look exactly like the ones in the stores.

I just got a JPP Nike one from China, looks pretty good to me. Everyone that saw it said it looks like the regular ones. They are the official Nike/reebok jerseys, they come with all of the official tags and look exactly like the ones in the stores.

I get jerseys from China too. What website do you use? If you can't post here, would you mind PMing me?

I get jerseys from China too. What website do you use? If you can't post here, would you mind PMing me?

I dont think I have ever used the same site more than once. A lot of times they change site names, but I am starting to think that they are all one place just different sites. I usually only buy from sites that state that everything is sewn on, and I also only buy from sites that take paypal. Ill PM you the one I used this year if I still have it on my laptop, but I really dont recommend that one. I ordered a Cruz jersey, and they kept telling me that they were out of stock in all the Cruz jerseys, and when I told them that I just wanted the money back, they somehow were able to find the one I wanted in the size I originally wanted. The main problem is that the Nike jerseys are smaller than the Reebok jerseys by a size. If you wear medium, you have to get a large.

I dont think I have ever used the same site more than once. A lot of times they change site names, but I am starting to think that they are all one place just different sites. I usually only buy from sites that state that everything is sewn on, and I also only buy from sites that take paypal. Ill PM you the one I used this year if I still have it on my laptop, but I really dont recommend that one. I ordered a Cruz jersey, and they kept telling me that they were out of stock in all the Cruz jerseys, and when I told them that I just wanted the money back, they somehow were able to find the one I wanted in the size I originally wanted. The main problem is that the Nike jerseys are smaller than the Reebok jerseys by a size. If you wear medium, you have to get a large.

Yeah the bikes are taper fitted, which is another reason why I want them.

Archived