• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NBC's 'Revolution'

Did anyone watch this week's episode?

How is it going so far? Might stop watching it since the show load is piling now with Walking Dead and American Horror Story coming back.

Eh. So when I watch it, I'm interested to find out the big picture details of what's happening, but the individual story lines annoy me. I don't spend the week waiting for the next episode like I do for great shows, but I'll still give it a couple more episodes. The one thing it does have going for it so far is that it reveals enough big picture each week to keep me interested. The individual characters will they/won't they don't work well, imo. The chick is whinny all the time with her abandonment issues. We get it. And the main guy is starting to remind me of Radulov in his ever constant threats to leave. I like the head of the militia the best closely followed by the nerdy computer guy and then the black guy who's got the son.

Oh and if one more good guy spares a bad guy only to look shocked when it immediately backfires I may stop watching. By my count, it's happened 5 times in 4 episodes.

Horrible episode. If this traveling band of failure was humanities best hope for anything, we'd be screwed. Their constant inability to make the obvious correct decisions is like when the person in the horror movie, aware that there have been 7 murders already, goes up the stairs to investigate when the lights go out and they hear a noise up there. We're all screaming, "RUNNNNNN" and they're like, "doh, let me go see what that's all about".

My GF still likes it, so I will no doubt be continuing to half watch the show while I play on my phone, so expect these types of posts from me for a while unless they cancel the show mid season (fingers crossed).

I found myself on my phone as well last night. Show isn't doing it for me the way I expected it to. I feel a post-modern world should be a little more interesting. The two characters I actually like are Miles and Neville(Giancarlo Esposito). But everyone else annoys the shit out of me. The dead guy's wife gives away the secret after what, 5 episodes? Charley is just too stupid for me, especially for someone who was relied on to hunt for their "town" before the show. Nora is useless to me, as is the bearded dude. Who else is there? Oh, Neville's son, Nate(or whatever his real name is). I'll give it until they get to Philly.

• 4 weeks later...
I officially want to punch this show in the face. I'm pretty sure I could have either a) taken out Miles and his group of misfits or b) taken over the militia depending on which group I was in. These people are so fucking inept, yet I'm supposed to believe that they've survived for 15 years without power? I don't fucking thing so. I think the polar bears would take over North America before these fuckers survived 15 years. No contest. End Rant.

Archived