Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131
Results 2,601 to 2,609 of 2609

Thread: Impact Wrestling, WWE, AEW and More!

The prince that was promised BSBH Legend
    Watching tonight. Thanks, Nik.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Watching tonight. Thanks, Nik.

Enjoy. Let me know what you think.

And let me know if you venture into the first season. There are some great episodes there.

I’m watching AEW Season 2 Episode 25 from January. This is already more entertaining than stuff I’ve seen sporadically in the last 10 years. It’s weird seeing Jericho as an older, slightly heavier guy now, lol.

It is, yet he’s still amazing.

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Beer Leaguer Midget Division
    Last night I watched an IG post by Dwayne Johnson talking about his match Wrestlemania 19 match with Austin, Austin's last match. This occurred after I stopped watching wrestling so of course I went back and watched it on youtube. While watching the match there was a ticker advertising a free month of WWE Network. I stopped watching during the invasion story line and now I am getting the itch to go back and catch up a few more years. Does anyone here have the WWEN? If so, are old episodes of Raw and Smackdown as well as old PPVs cataloged on there to go back and watch? This would be through the WWE streaming app. I could download Kodi again and use its Wrestling On Demand app, if its still there, as I was doing a few years ago but it was such a pain in the ass. Figured what better time than now to start watching?

I only watch old stuff on the WWEN. They have pretty much everything that was recorded from the mid 80s on. Superstars, prime time wrestling, all the PPV’s and from the first episode of raw to current day.

I started listening to Bruce Prichard’s podcast after I fell down a rabbit hole (which is also excellent, it’s called Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard) and wanted to watch all this stuff that they spoke about. I originally only intended to keep the free trial. It’s been 5 months now lol.

Beer Leaguer Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    I only watch old stuff on the WWEN. They have pretty much everything that was recorded from the mid 80s on. Superstars, prime time wrestling, all the PPV’s and from the first episode of raw to current day.

I started listening to Bruce Prichard’s podcast after I fell down a rabbit hole (which is also excellent, it’s called Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard) and wanted to watch all this stuff that they spoke about. I originally only intended to keep the free trial. It’s been 5 months now lol.
    My man! Thank you. Guess I'll start that free month tonight. Think I left off when Rock got "suspended" for a few months so he could film Scorpion King if I remember correctly. So maybe right after Wrestlemania in 2000 when The Invasion started. Wish I could remember why I stopped watching originally.

Caught both parts of the Dark Side of the Ring Benoit story. Just gut-wrenching.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    Enjoy. Let me know what you think.

And let me know if you venture into the first season. There are some great episodes there.
    I'm going back into the first season, for sure.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens