• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries in Single Car-Crash

Scott

Whatever the cause is, he's the one true GOAT. A guy I absolutely despised for so long, who, after being humbled and displaying his humanity, I came to love more than any before him.

I wish nothing but the best for Tiger, and his family. Get well soon.

Sheriff's dept. executes search warrant on Tiger Woods' car: 'Trying to determine if a crime was committed

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's department executed a search warrant to investigate the black box from the car Tiger Woods crashed last week.

Sheriff’s Deputy John Schloegl confirmed to USA Today on Tuesday that the department sought data from the car to determine if criminal charges were necessary. He characterized the warrant as due diligence, according to the report.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/sheriffs-dept-executes-search-warrant-on-tiger-woods-car-trying-to-determine-if-a-crime-was-committed-033336250.html

Seems a little strange to me. They aren’t getting a warrant for his blood at the hospital which is pretty standard procedure, but they are going to look at the black box in the car? Pretty odd thing to do from my experience. Maybe it’s different out there.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/sheriffs-dept-executes-search-warrant-on-tiger-woods-car-trying-to-determine-if-a-crime-was-committed-033336250.html

Seems a little strange to me. They aren’t getting a warrant for his blood at the hospital which is pretty standard procedure, but they are going to look at the black box in the car? Pretty odd thing to do from my experience. Maybe it’s different out there.

Couldn't be that Tiger was high as balls and it's being covered up... Nah... That would never happen.

All they would find is tiger blood anyway.

Couldn't be that Tiger was high as balls and it's being covered up... Nah... That would never happen.

Yeah, I mean I don’t know how it is there but here in NY, an auto accident resulting in a hospital stay without a real explanation to how the accident happened basically is almost a given the investigation would attempt to get the blood work results.

Yeah, I mean I don’t know how it is there but here in NY, an auto accident resulting in a hospital stay without a real explanation to how the accident happened basically is almost a given the investigation would attempt to get the blood work results.

Do they require consent to do the blood work ?

• 1 month later...