• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#14) Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes // Jerkin' Time?

Phil

Who was the Player of the Game?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Henrik Lundqvist
    • Pavel Buchnevich
    • Ryan Strome
    • Artemi Panarin
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stealing a win. The King turning back the clock :cool: :worship:

Spoken like someone who's never worn a pair of skates.

Good one. Yeah he (Lias) was one of the best on the ice again. He played another game where he wasn't any good and made some glaring mistakes. I'm sure he's grateful for your support though.

• Like 1

Good one. Yeah he (Lias) was one of the best on the ice again. He played another game where he wasn't any good and made some glaring mistakes. I'm sure he's grateful for your support though.

For what it's worth, he also Converses with Smith more than anyone on else on the team.

HOLY HANK, BATMAN!!! UNBELIEVABLE VICTORY OVER AN EXTREMELY SKILLED TEAM. DA " KING " OUTSHINES HIMSELF, AND PUTS DA NAYSAYERS TO BED FOR FIVE MINUTES. WHAT AN OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE IN A BACK-2-BACK SCENARIO. MORE AND MORE. DA YOUNG GUNS ARE SHOWING THEIR GRIT, MOXIE, MENTAL TOUGHNESS, AND DETERMINATION!

source.gif

SOMETIMES I THINK YOU?RE YOUNG AND YOU?RE JUST TROLLING, SOMETIMES I REALLY THINK YOU ARE AN OLD BAG, BUT NO MATTER HOW OLD YOU REALLY ARE .... YOU?LL ALWAYS BE A DORK.

GO RANGERS ! :cheers: