• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2018-2019 | WCF | San Jose Sharks (P2) v. St. Louis Blues (C3)

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sharks in 4
    • Sharks in 5
    • Sharks in 6
    • Sharks in 7
    • Blues in 4
    • Blues in 5
    • Blues in 6
    • Blues in 7

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about San Jose miraculously benefitting from the 2 most awful calls in the playoffs?

Could the NHL be forcing a Joe vs Bruins final?

This is the most contrived shit since Owen Nolan calling his shot in the ASG in SJ and Ray Bourque scoring on a 100' backhand in the ASG in Boston.

How about San Jose miraculously benefitting from the 2 most awful calls in the playoffs?

This is the most contrived shit since Owen Nolan calling his shot in the ASG in SJ and Ray Bourque scoring on a 100' backhand in the ASG in Boston.

We got the #2 pick in the draft. I'm letting it all slide this off-season.

Honestly, I thought the puck bounced off the shin pad then his stick. At real time speed, I can understand how it would be a close call, either way.

We got the #2 pick in the draft. I'm letting it all slide this off-season.

Honestly, I thought the puck bounced off the shin pad then his stick. At real time speed, I can understand how it would be a close call, either way.

Fair, that just makes the review rules more asinine.

Any OT goal in the playoffs should be reviewed by Toronto.

We can't toe the line of "Let's the refs call it" and "We have to get it right" and have goals overturned after 20 minute reviews for offsides where your evidence is Polaroid Instamatic quality.

I dont like replay in any part of the game, honestly. The off-side reviews are embarrassing for the game.

Hell, I want to get rid of one of the on-ice refs.

Making all goals reviewable is only going to drag out games, people will still be unhappy with the final calls, you turn off fans new and old.

Also that off-side call against Landeskog in Game 7.

I dont like replay in any part of the game, honestly. The off-side reviews are embarrassing for the game.

Making all goals reviewable is only going to drag out games, people will still be unhappy with the final calls, you turn off fans new and old.

Didn't say all. Just OT. You owe it to the players.

Not really. All goals are reviewed by Toronto. The problem is, this is a play that under the current system isn't reviewable. Which is an absolute farce.

Toronto can see it. The Refs can see it. The fans and players can see it on the jumbotron. But they have to let it slide because it's not classified as a reviewable play.

Didn't watch the game, but read about this last night and here this morning. I guess I need to go watch the play.

So let's see though...

5 minute major in first series.

Offsides call in the second series?

And now this?

What am I missing, cause all I see is, "SJS is benefitting from NHL's terrible officiating" - am I missing any?

Ok yeah, just as bad as I thought

This is a joke, right?

Just a long bad joke.

For real...why isn't that reviewable? It would have taken one second. I don't understand why some things like that can't be reviewed. Why does this kind of stuff keep happening when rules have been put in place to make sure this shit doesn't happen?

The NHL is getting killed on this and rightly so and just as bad as the non-call in the Saints-Rams game.

I had to watch that play at least a second time to come to the conclusion that these non-calls are a major epidemic in sports.

They were saying the goal is "nonreviewable." What a bunch of BS. It was similar to the same excuse made by the refs who blew that pass interference call in the NFC Championship game.

Kevin is absolutely right; they have to make a rule when it comes to reviewing a play such as last night's goal.

Every goal in the playoffs should be subject to at least a 1 second review by an upstairs ref.

That miss was ridiculous if you’re following the play I dunno how you could possibly miss it.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

For a second there, I thought we were watching the Rangers getting screwed over by the refs! I get the rule, but a new one should be instituted; Review all playoff goals OR review all OT goals. One way or the other, the NHL has to fix this.

I was casually watching this game in the bar last night and it seemed that San Jose was owning play. If they play like they did last night the rest of this series it'll be over in 6. Binnington can't steal another one like that, right?