• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Weather Thread

GordonGecko

The worst part about the rain is that its still disgustingly humid afterwards. I wouldn't mind rain if it took away the humidity. The past 2 days haven't been too bad heat wise, but the rest of the summer has been brutal.

That's the new reality around here. Spring doesn't really exist anymore you go from deep freeze to sauna all summer long into late Fall

Parsley should take ownership of the thread, still confused why it was wiped off

Thanks man. It?s all good. Lots of us talk weather so a general thread is fine.

I?ve lived in my house here in PA for 12 years now and this is by far the worst summer yet. That?s comes on the heels of a shitty spring too.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

That's the new reality around here. Spring doesn't really exist anymore you go from deep freeze to sauna all summer long into late Fall

I hate that we don’t really have a spring or fall anymore. Fall is my favorite time of year. I love wearing jeans and a hoodie.

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely concerning seeing the models build the ridge of high pressure stronger over the North Atlantic next week. That would impact Flo by sending her west toward the East Coast instead of hooking her up and off the coast with a miss next week.

Long way off but a legit threat anywhere from Florida to New England at this point.

that's weird - well if clicking the icon doesn't work you can just paste the link and wrap it in IMG tags: [ IMG ]link[/ IMG ] (without the whitespaces)

Gotcha. Thanks. I like the ease of doing a screenshot and then uploading it here with a push of a button. I?ll ask Phil about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk