• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Press One Button: NYR Edition

Phil

Which one?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

That cheap Orange color is not a good look and 95% of the fun is in the journey.

So the question is down to would I rather have McDavid ( I assume with his current contract) or build our own powerhouse with Jack Hughes and Quinton Byfield on ELCs. Tough one

That cheap Orange color is not a good look and 95% of the fun is in the journey.

So the question is down to would I rather have McDavid ( I assume with his current contract) or build our own powerhouse with Jack Hughes and Quinton Byfield on ELCs. Tough one

I was thinking McDavid vs Hughes + Dahlin

Byfield is only 15 and he's a lean 6'4" 205 freak. 1st overall pick in the OHL, averaged about 3 points per game last season. He is a real good kid too (heard interviews with him and people who know/follow him), looks and acts like a man. His stick handling, passing, boardwork are exceptional. Don't sleep on him.

Reminds me of when Lindros was 16 (for those who remember) and this kid is still 15.

Byfield is only 15 and he's a lean 6'4" 205 freak. 1st overall pick in the OHL, averaged about 3 points per game last season. He is a real good kid too (heard interviews with him and people who know/follow him), looks and acts like a man. His stick handling, passing, boardwork are exceptional. Don't sleep on him.

Reminds me of when Lindros was 16 (for those who remember) and this kid is still 15.

And Lafreniere carried a team in the Q as a 16-year-old. Byfield has a lot of promise. But there's a reason Lafreniere is regarded by so many so early as being the number one. He's a talent that's hard to find.

And Lafreniere carried a team in the Q as a 16-year-old. Byfield has a lot of promise. But there's a reason Lafreniere is regarded by so many so early as being the number one. He's a talent that's hard to find.