• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Kate Upton Responds to Viral Prom Date Proposal

Phil

http://mashable.com/2013/03/20/kate-upton-prom-pressure/?utm_medium=feed&utm_source=feedburner&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Mashable+%28Mashable%29

"The pressure is on," the supermodel told Mashable at a Samsung Home Entertainment event on Wednesday in New York.

"I have to rearrange some things, but I hope it will work out," she added.

?@JakeDavidson23:
?? you can call me Katie if you want! How could I turn down that video! I'll check my schedule ;)

--

That. Lucky. Fuck.

Holy Fuck !!!! She said yes. It was just on the news.

She's going to go for 10 minutes and be surrounded by security and paparazzi, thereby ruining the prom for everyone else.

People are going to hate this kid.

She's going to go for 10 minutes and be surrounded by security and paparazzi, thereby ruining the prom for everyone else.

He made a video to get a prom date. How many friends did he have in the first place?

You're talking about teenage kids. They're all going to think it's the coolest thing in the world and brag to all of their friends about it.

You're talking about teenage kids. They're all going to think it's the coolest thing in the world and brag to all of their friends about it.

I don't agree. He's probably a loser and everything he does will therefore annoy everyone, no matter what.

Archived