• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Face-planting on concrete steps: The danger of fighting at NY Rangers game

Phil

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/face-planting-concrete-steps-danger-fighting-ny-rangers-164809772--nhl.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Here?s the thing about fighting in the stands in the year of our lord 2013: Everyone has a camera. This isn?t to say ?don?t fight?; this is to say, ?Be extra careful not to face-plant on the concrete stairs if you?re a somewhat portly gentleman in an ill-fitting shirt."

Because YouTube, that?s why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h83xM8NPap8&feature=player_embedded

--

So how long will he be on IR with a concussion, exactly? We need him back in the stands!

I used to see that crap at Jets games when I was young and stupid and had season tickets.......drunk morons fighting every 10 minutes.....

I saw a fight at a Yankee game about 15 years ago on opening day in the upper deck.......two assholes fell and rolled down to the edge of the section.....part of me wanted them to go over the side......who cares right.....they are only Yankee fans.....

There was actually also a fight right outside msg after the game last night too right in front of me. Lol

Take police action?

For any of you haters keeping track at home.....

Fights in the 400's this season = 0

Fights in the 200's this season = I've witnessed 8

Aren't the 200's now where the 400s were? I though MSG is only 100s, suites and 200's now.

For any of you haters keeping track at home.....

Fights in the 400's this season = 0

Fights in the 200's this season = I've witnessed 8

There has been at least 1 fight every game this season, saw 1 in the 100 level a couple of games ago as well. Last year I don't remember more than 1 or 2.

Take police action?

Aren't the 200's now where the 400s were? I though MSG is only 100s, suites and 200's now.

The 200s are essentially the old 200s,300s,400s combined now. The lower bowl is the old club seats, 100s, and the first half of the 200s.

The 200s are essentially the old 200s,300s,400s combined now. The lower bowl is the old club seats, 100s, and the first half of the 200s.

I sit in the 100's but have only been to MSG 3x this year and never ventured past my seats

It really is ridiculous how many people are throwing around the word "ginger" and being derogatory. But if anyone was to say "smack that brownie" to someone with darker skin, or "smack that pancake face" to an asian, those same people calling this kid a fat ginger would be outraged, and would label others as racists. Or at the very least, there are a shitload of people who say nothing about the slurs against this kid but would absolutely say something if it were a slur against a different minority.

Archived