• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

TurboTax App

Fuhgeddaboudit

I used TurboTax last year (not by smartphone though), since last year was my first time filing taxes. I went through their website and it was pretty easy to go through. And this year I can just retrieve my info from last year and just update as necessary.

Don't know how I would feel about scanning the tax forms with a phone though. Probably wouldn't do it.

I used TurboTax last year (not by smartphone though), since last year was my first time filing taxes. I went through their website and it was pretty easy to go through. And this year I can just retrieve my info from last year and just update as necessary.

Don't know how I would feel about scanning the tax forms with a phone though. Probably wouldn't do it.

You obviously paid for the online services right? Because I don't understand how the app is free but people buy the turbotax program. I'm assuming once you send the pictures to the app, they charge you later when everything is done.

Archived