• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pro Wrasslin' — WWE, AEW, NJPW, Impact Wrestling & Beyond

Phil

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End of IMPACT was def. not very good, but at the same time it's a huge question mark in that whole story with AJ/Dixie and Daniels/Kaz. I'm willing to wait it out a bit to see if it can nose up.

Badly written, badly acted. Wherever they found this woman to cry, they should send her back.

Badly written, badly acted. Wherever they found this woman to cry, they should send her back.

Not arguing either point — I'm just saying, I'm willing to look past that on a professional wrestling show for the sake of the story. It could turn around still.

I'm confused, I saw Christian on impact a few weeks ago and I just turn on raw and see him on there?

You saw Christian at Slammiversary, the Pay-Per-View. It was compensation from WWE to TNA for TNA allowing Ric Flair to attend the WWE Hall-of-Fame ceremony with the Four Horsemen despite still being under contract to TNA.

Always loved him. One of my top-5 favorites from WCW. I even enjoyed his brief run in TNA.

What'd he do?

They are having stars come on to promote the 1,000 episode so he walked into a huge pop, dropped a Diamond Cutter and left.

Wish he still did limited TNA stuff. Love his charisma and ability to tween so well.

Loved the NwO angle when they tried to recruit him in WCW

Well yeah, character and persona wise but there weren't many like Lita.

Very true! Im glad that there is a diva that can at least carry a good storyline in the WWE now. I would love to see Jericho win MITB and cash it in on Punk / Bryan and have AJ screw them over and have AJ be the girl in Jericho's return video