• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Every week on Thursday I tune into this Dutch TV show called "Over my dead body" (we have the same saying in our language) and it's a reality show about young people who are dying. That's basically all it is. Young people who talk about the last years, months, weeks and sometimes the last days of their lives. Every season you tune in hoping there's a miracle story, that someone makes it and every season... they don't. I know it sounds like a bizarre show and they never show them dead or anything, but it's about the emotions of these people and their friends and family. It's very impressive and incredibly honest television and the guy who hosts the show and visits them at home and in hospitals does it so well. He cries too.

Today the most awesome kid on the show died. He was my age. Life is fucking crazy. And then it ends. Enjoy it while you can. :)

• Like 1

Every week on Thursday I tune into this Dutch TV show called "Over my dead body" (we have the same saying in our language) and it's a reality show about young people who are dying. That's basically all it is. Young people who talk about the last years, months, weeks and sometimes the last days of their lives. Every season you tune in hoping there's a miracle story, that someone makes it and every season... they don't. I know it sounds like a bizarre show and they never show them dead or anything, but it's about the emotions of these people and their friends and family. It's very impressive and incredibly honest television and the guy who hosts the show and visits them at home and in hospitals does it so well. He cries too.

Today the most awesome kid on the show died. He was my age. Life is fucking crazy. And then it ends. Enjoy it while you can. :)

Amen, Jules... :repped:

I hate ticketmaster. Had Mumford and Sons tix in the queue, entered my info and clicked next, then the site crashed. Then the tickets sold out. Worst fucking site ever.

I agree, Ticketmaster has always been a pain in the ass. It sucks you cant do it over the phone anymore.

they played Hoboken at the end of August. But yeah I tried to get tix for O2 Arena here in London for December. Really disappointed. Gonna try and find them face value second hand somewhere.

Yeah, I couldnt go to the Hoboken show bc it was a Wednesday night. I didn't have the option of taking off work =(