• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I've been on such a roller coaster ride these past few weeks - I'm mentally exhausted...I know the lawyer will spell everything out for me next week and tell me what to do and what to expect, etc. but I keep going from such a high to such a low feeling and back again all the time. I just want it to be done with. Of course, my gentleman friend needs to find a job...*sigh* a typical musician - not a pot to piss in...but he thinks I'm beautiful and treats me so well! :)

Time to hit the range, Robin! Whenever I'm super stressed, shooting almost ALWAYS helps.

Time to hit the range, Robin! Whenever I'm super stressed, shooting almost ALWAYS helps.

LMAO! I wish I belonged to a gun club. Even if I did, I only have my Marlin rifle. I gotta get my pistol permit one of these days.

Besides, this isn't exactly the best time of the month for me to be wielding a weapon of any sort...:D

LMAO! I wish I belonged to a gun club. Even if I did, I only have my Marlin rifle. I gotta get my pistol permit one of these days.

Besides, this isn't exactly the best time of the month for me to be wielding a weapon of any sort...:D

Sure it is! Nothing works better than a shotgun, and you don't need to be a member of any gun club to buy, own and fire one. Just find a local range where you can pay for entry.

I think you missed her joke maybe?

I mean there are certain things that work better than shotguns in her situation. They all look so happy in the commercials so it must work

Those commercials are bullshit! lol Give me chocolate, whiskey, Motrin 800 and some comfy pants and I'm good! :D