• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

My Dad used to have two Harley's, a Special edition Bad Boy and a Sportster. I miss those bikes, he had to get rid of them though because of a neck injury (not from riding). I'd love to have a bike, a sport bike though, not something like a Harley. Maybe one day...lol.

I love Harleys, but I'm too short and too fat to safely ride one without dumping it. LOL Plus, I drive way too fast in my truck, imagine what I could do on a bike... :eek:

I love Harleys, but I'm too short and too fat to safely ride one without dumping it. LOL Plus, I drive way too fast in my truck, imagine what I could do on a bike... :eek:

Me too...but I dont think I would be like that on a bike, it's 500 times more dangerous. A friend of my Dad died in a motorcycle accident, I have a ton of respect for bike riders. If I even see someone driving too close to the back of one I get REALLY pissed off.

Me too...but I dont think I would be like that on a bike, it's 500 times more dangerous. A friend of my Dad died in a motorcycle accident, I have a ton of respect for bike riders. If I even see someone driving too close to the back of one I get REALLY pissed off.

Yeah, I give them space, too. If I'm pulling up behind one at a light, I leave a lot of room, too. Too many assholes don't give a second thought to bikes on the road. :mad:

Yes, with my Associate's Degree I now have the requisite degree to work at Starbuck's ;) Though graduating the honors program looks good on a resume.
Associates degree + experience > bachelors.

associates degree + bachelors degree + experience > that :D I'm getting my bachelors, especially because my associates was in Liberal Arts and Sciences, the broadest thing ever. I didn't get trained for anything, really.

Fair enough, just saying. I've never been turned down for a job because I don't have a bachelor's. Companies like people who can actually function in the workplace, regardless of a piece of paper saying you say in class for X amount of years.

It's a piece of paper. Out of all of my friends, I'm the only one without one. I'm the 2nd smartest out of all of us (we have discussed this). The smartest guy is an electrical engineer who always tells me that I'm the smartest...He's lying.

It's a piece of paper. Out of all of my friends, I'm the only one without one. I'm the 2nd smartest out of all of us (we have discussed this). The smartest guy is an electrical engineer who always tells me that I'm the smartest...He's lying.

I'm not saying that it's true...people just feel that it is.

I just definitely want to go for the higher education. i think it'll definitely help in future ventures because I learned so many broad things between English literature to Western Civilizations to Biology, but nothing specific. I'm also planning on going into business, so I want the proper training both in the field and in the classroom.