• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I am really proud right now. My girlfriend is graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Madison today. It's unfortunate I can not be there to celebrate it with her and her parents, but we will certainly make up for that this summer.

I am really proud right now. My girlfriend is graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Madison today. It's unfortunate I can not be there to celebrate it with her and her parents, but we will certainly make up for that this summer.

thats AWESOME!! Congrats to her Jules!!

Afternoon everyone. I only have one class today from 1-2:15 because my professor used the extra week. Fun fact is that the final is on Wednesday when it could have been last Wednesday :p

Also, I hate that I have no appetite earlier in the days. I have to force breakfast down because I don't want it ever. Right now, lunch is going bite by bite. Anybody have any suggestions as to remedy this? Also, it's not that I'm not hungry, because I haven't eaten all day.

Afternoon everyone. I only have one class today from 1-2:15 because my professor used the extra week. Fun fact is that the final is on Wednesday when it could have been last Wednesday :p

Also, I hate that I have no appetite earlier in the days. I have to force breakfast down because I don't want it ever. Right now, lunch is going bite by bite. Anybody have any suggestions as to remedy this? Also, it's not that I'm not hungry, because I haven't eaten all day.

If you're not hungry, don't eat.

Ugh! That sucks!

It's not so bad. My friend from work got stuck doing it for two weeks. Apple pays you for your full 40 hrs/wk, or as if you were actually working an 8 hour day for how ever many days you're out. Plus the courts here pay $40 a day. I'm fine with it lol. Only part I hate is waiting around like an idiot in the beginning, just waiting to find out if you get called.

It's not so bad. My friend from work got stuck doing it for two weeks. Apple pays you for your full 40 hrs/wk, or as if you were actually working an 8 hour day for how ever many days you're out. Plus the courts here pay $40 a day. I'm fine with it lol. Only part I hate is waiting around like an idiot in the beginning, just waiting to find out if you get called.

That's awesome that Apple pays you. In CT, I don't think employers have to pay you for your time out of work.

Yep, that is correct, Robin. I've only been called for jury duty once. I didn't get picked for a jury though. That was a looooooong day of waiting and nothingness.

And yes, we've seen that place grow - and now start to shrink. LOTS of empty seats - even more than there were last year. :(

Yep, that is correct, Robin. I've only been called for jury duty once. I didn't get picked for a jury though. That was a looooooong day of waiting and nothingness.

And yes, we've seen that place grow - and now start to shrink. LOTS of empty seats - even more than there were last year. :(

I've noticed that a lot lately...