• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I'm all over today. Stopping at the dealership to get something done on my car, driving to Philly for lunch with my mom and stepdad for his birthday, back to jersey to get my nails did, then picking up two friends and heading over to the Bronx for the Yankees game. So happy I dont work til 12 tomorrow. Gonna be sleeeeeepy!!

LinDDz, you are the only person I know who's willing to drive such vast distances to do trivial things. My brother won't drive down the block for a gallon of milk, but you'll drive to Nashville to watch the Flyers play the Predators on a Friday night, only to turn around and drive back to Brooklyn to hang out and have breakfast with a friend the next morning.

LinDDz, you are the only person I know who's willing to drive such vast distances to do trivial things. My brother won't drive down the block for a gallon of milk, but you'll drive to Nashville to watch the Flyers play the Predators on a Friday night, only to turn around and drive back to Brooklyn to hang out and have breakfast with a friend the next morning.

LOL...i actually went to Nashville last summer for a few days to visit a friend who was interning there. Didnt get to go to a game though :(

And honestly, it's really not that far, or "vast distance" driving...it looks like it on a map but it's rarely ever more than an hour and 15 to go where I go in Brooklyn and North Jersey. NYC is about an hour, unless I'm driving in rush hour. The only time it takes longer is when I go see friends and family out on Long Island. Plus I don't mind driving, really...it's fun to me.

LOL...i actually went to Nashville last summer for a few days to visit a friend who was interning there. Didnt get to go to a game though :(

And honestly, it's really not that far, or "vast distance" driving...it looks like it on a map but it's rarely ever more than an hour and 15 to go where I go in Brooklyn and North Jersey. NYC is about an hour, unless I'm driving in rush hour. The only time it takes longer is when I go see friends and family out on Long Island. Plus I don't mind driving, really...it's fun to me.

To you, sure. But you also drive like 130mph. :rofl:

To you, sure. But you also drive like 130mph. :rofl:

Nah!! I do speed but honestly, I usually average like 75ish on highways. My car I have now gets like 2 miles to the gallon when I drive like that. I learned real fast that if I keep it under 3k rpm's, I actually get good gas milage :p

Nah my professor is good. He tells us exactly what we need to know by telling us what's on the test going through each question (without revealing the exact question). I literally typed everything he said and it went in order from question 1 to question 45. I may have gotten one wrong, I really want to know.