• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

leave food out for him. he will come.

I left some dog biscuits out for him, but he didn't come around.

this

Hangover? Told you not to mix! :palm:

Robin, he won't come to you if you offer him treats?

I didn't have treats for him the day I saw him. I have them now, so I'm ready for him. :)

The Hubster & I found a dog that we really want - he's a Pit Bull, but he had to have his front leg amputated because it was deformed. He's just so cute!!!

http://photocache.petfinder.com/fotos/CT211/CT211.19323694-2-x.jpg

We even have a name picked out. So.... he's on the mission to beg with the landlord. I won't hold my breath, but I just want to hug that little puppy!!!

• Like 1

The Hubster & I found a dog that we really want - he's a Pit Bull, but he had to have his front leg amputated because it was deformed. He's just so cute!!!

We even have a name picked out. So.... he's on the mission to beg with the landlord. I won't hold my breath, but I just want to hug that little puppy!!!

Awww, such a cutie! Good luck! Hope you can convince that idiot landlord of yours.

He's so cute! I hope you guys get him!

Thanks - I learned after the last time to not get too attached or excited. We have pros & cons with our landlord - one of the cons is that he's a slacker and never answered us the last time we asked. I'm just hoping that this time he'll answer us!!!!

Thanks - I learned after the last time to not get too attached or excited. We have pros & cons with our landlord - one of the cons is that he's a slacker and never answered us the last time we asked. I'm just hoping that this time he'll answer us!!!!

yea you surely don't want to get too excited, but keep those positive thoughts in your mind and good things could happen

yea you surely don't want to get too excited, but keep those positive thoughts in your mind and good things could happen

I do hope so!!! I'd love to give the dog a good, loving home! I think he's so adorable and just looks like he needs some love (& Rachael Ray dog food)! :D