• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Kings Acquire Tanner Jeannot From Lightning

You're not going to win every trade. But yeah they'd love to have that one back. 

I'm just saying, your commitment to your brand and to the cause is impressive. 🤝

Nah, winning is my jam. I just don't carry the bitterness of a loss with me for the rest of the summer and continue to be miserable and spread misery everywhere. 

Also pro tip, your criticism is just flatulence. It doesn't influence or change anything. So why do it so excessively?

Edited by Pete

The new nihilist Pete is hard to get used to. 

Who is miserable? I find as much enjoyment losing as winning. Why? Because people get exposed, shit canned. It's dramatic. That's what being a sports fan is all about. Winning? Sure, sounds cool, but winning a cup also doesn't affect my life one iota. Do you carry the joy of grown men winning a hockey game through the week? Sounds weird 

Edited by Dunny

8 minutes ago, Dunny said:

The new nihilist Pete is hard to get used to. 

Who is miserable? I find as much enjoyment losing as winning. Why? Because people get exposed, shit canned. It's dramatic. That's what being a sports fan is all about. Winning? Sure, sounds cool, but winning a cup also doesn't affect my life one iota. Do you carry the joy of grown men winning a hockey game through the week? Sounds weird 

Sounds weird, but unsurprising, that you took all that from "I like it when they win but if they lose I just get on with my life."

But I'll counter, do you carry the joy of watching 10-year-olds winning hockey games through the week?

Yeah, absolutely. It's my kid, or my kid's friends, or my friend's kids. It's a little more tangible. Much more rewarding when you're on the ice helping them out. I'd say NHL is last on the list of hockey we care about, and its a long list, but the carnage is entertaining.

14 minutes ago, Pete said:

Nah, winning is my jam. I just don't carry the bitterness of a loss with me for the rest of the summer and continue to be miserable and spread misery everywhere. 

Also pro tip, your criticism is just flatulence. It doesn't influence or change anything. So why do it so excessively?

It’s an opinion about a sport. It’s really not that deep I assure you lol

I do enjoy seeing you pretend to be this happy-go-lucky fan though. It is entertaining.

9 minutes ago, Dunny said:

Yeah, absolutely. It's my kid, or my kid's friends, or my friend's kids. It's a little more tangible. Much more rewarding when you're on the ice helping them out. I'd say NHL is last on the list of hockey we care about, and its a long list, but the carnage is entertaining.

Good answer. Agreed. 

So yeah like I said, love when they win, move on when they lose. 

5 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

It’s an opinion about a sport. It’s really not that deep I assure you lol

I do enjoy seeing you pretend to be this happy-go-lucky fan though. It is entertaining.

I find it fascinating that you think anybody who doesn't feel the way you feel is "pretending".

Crazy how you can just give yourself license to decide what's the truth and what isn't. If you don't "buy it" , then it's not true.

Anyone who's optimistic when you are not is faking. 

Anyone who doesn't think what you think is wrong. 

Anyone who doesn't feel the way you feel is pretending.

The narcissism is real. Have yourself checked out homie. There are plenty of medications to help. 

Edited by Pete

1 minute ago, Pete said:

I find it fascinating that you think anybody who doesn't feel the way you feel is "pretending".

Crazy how you can just give yourself license to decide what's the truth and what isn't. If you don't "buy it" , then it's not true.

Anyone who's optimistic when you are not is faking. 

Anyone who doesn't think what you think is wrong. 

Anyone who doesn't feel the way you feel is pretending.

The narcissism is real. Get yourself checked. 

Bro, you just described yourself to a T. 😂 

• LMFAO 1

14 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

Bro, you just described yourself to a T. 😂 

It's Not that anyone who disagrees with me is wrong, it's just that you're wrong most of the time. 

I've also never told anybody that they're lying about the way they felt or pretending to be a certain way. 

So I don't know what the fuck you're I'm going on about. And no one was talking to you anyway. 🤣 

Edited by Pete

15 minutes ago, Pete said:

No, that’s just for you based on years of observing your posts here.

Cut out the rest because again, it’s not that deep, at least for me anyway

Edited by BrooksBurner

1 minute ago, BrooksBurner said:

No, that’s just for you based on years of observing your posts here.

Cut out the rest because again, it’s not that deep

Are you the same person you were years ago? I should hope not. 

It's called personal growth. Give it a try, you might be less miserable. 

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Are you the same person you were years ago? I should hope not. 

It's called personal growth. Give it a try, you might be less miserable. 

Sure, but this thread says you’re the same person