• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #4: Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes — Rent Free & Cry Hard

6 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

I’m ok with being upset about Brodzinski over Rempe, and I said as much in the Rempe thread, but pretending that is why that first period happened the way it did is really just flat out inaccurate.

The Rangers got overwhelmed by a hungrier team that is forcing players not named Brodzinski to make mistakes. That’s it.

OR, perhaps a well timed hit or fight by Rempe early on in the period wakes the Rangers up and they don't get overwhelmed?  But we will never know.  

• Keeps it 100 1

8 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

I get where you're coming from but a huge hit or fight can absolutely change the trajectory of a game and that isn't happening without our ogre.

the only thing that needs to be changed is the minutes Trouba and Gus are getting.  Rangers have had plenty of chances to score with 2 posts

• Bullseye 1

20 minutes ago, Dem said:

And you know this how? I've not seen one game w them being physically bullied since he took the ice. We now have 2 in a row. Brodzinski is really making an impact. Chytle as well???

The same way you know.