• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

No Game on TV! Rangers vs. Oilers

RangersLEETCH

Why couldn’t the Ranger Edmonton Oilers game be on last night Friday when everybody’s coming home for the holidays to check out a great hockey game it wasn’t on except ESPN and Hulu channel which I don’t get!! That really sucks. Charging people money to watch the Rangers game. This is just really bad. Why the hell is this happening? Why can’t the NHL or somebody step up and say knock this shit off it’s ridiculous. 
Who is being greedy in charging fans $10.99 for a frigging game on a Friday night I mean how much money do you actually need it’s a load of shit.

I only really knew about this because of my mom, who's on the upper west side of manhattan, and couldn't watch the fucking game. That's absolutely brutal. She has spectrum and couldn't get the game on ESPN's networks (no ESPN+). 

Who's your provider?

Edited by phillyb

53 minutes ago, phillyb said:

I only really knew about this because of my mom, who's on the upper west side of manhattan, and couldn't watch the fucking game. That's absolutely brutal. She has spectrum and couldn't get the game on ESPN's networks (no ESPN+). 

Who's your provider?

Mine is Verizon …. It’s extremely frustrating !!! You look forward to coming home and watching g the Rangers after a whole work week ! 
espn and HULU suck ass!! Sorry to hear your mom couldn’t get the game either. Glad to see and hear another voice somebody else experienced the same shit I went through … 

Ranger Ed 

• Bullseye 1

1 hour ago, phillyb said:

Who's your provider?

15 minutes ago, RangersLEETCH said:

Mine is Verizon …. It’s extremely frustrating !!! You look forward to coming home and watching g the Rangers after a whole work week ! 
espn and HULU suck ass!! Sorry to hear your mom couldn’t get the game either. Glad to see and hear another voice somebody else experienced the same shit I went through … 

Ranger Ed 

For my own sanity and for anyone else that might read this thread, I took your post outside of mine (I think you accidentally put your response in my "quote") so it's a bit easier to read. 

Sorry to hear that man - super frustrating and some bullshit. 

1 hour ago, phillyb said:

Who's your provider?

I invited her over, she was a no show just like the team 

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1