• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Silo

Karan

Anyone else watching this series? Season 1 just wrapped up and started watching it a couple weeks ago and fucking loving it. Really good mix of post-apocalyptic sci-fi, drama, government control etc. Really intriguing and thought provoking series.

Edited by Karan

I feel like science fiction television has been on life support for a long time. This is one of the best sci-fi shows I have seen in a long time. Very gripping television and just a really unique and interesting concept. I'm glad it already got picked up for another season.

23 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I feel like science fiction television has been on life support for a long time. This is one of the best sci-fi shows I have seen in a long time. Very gripping television and just a really unique and interesting concept. I'm glad it already got picked up for another season.

Depending on how they space out the story, gotta figure there'll be at least 3 seasons to cover the books trilogy.