• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

New York Ranger Fan Documentary

NYR-FanDoc

Hey Everyone!

I'm scouting for a documentary project featuring only the most die hard Ranger fans around. What we seek to capture is the dedication of diehards and what it's like to watch a game with one. 

If you have interest in participating, please email rangerfandocu@gmail.com with a short clip of yourself answering these three questions:

What separates a fan from a diehard? 

Your favorite Ranger childhood memory?

How long have you been a fan? 

Can't wait to hear from you!

Erik

If you find anyone like those people in the rangers fan commercials who turn their 2000sqft basements into the fake garden and name their daughter like Sandy McCarthy [insert last name here] then please include a therapist in your movie because I’d really love to hear their opinion 

• Like 2
  • LMFAO 1
  • Applause 1

5 minutes ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

What separates a fan from a diehard?  I know Panarin sucks

Your favorite Ranger childhood memory? 1994 if 14 is a child

How long have you been a fan? Forever

What separates you from the rest of us? Formatting. 

3 hours ago, NYR-FanDoc said:

Hey Everyone!

I'm scouting for a documentary project featuring only the most die hard Ranger fans around. What we seek to capture is the dedication of diehards and what it's like to watch a game with one. 

If you have interest in participating, please email rangerfandocu@gmail.com with a short clip of yourself answering these three questions:

What separates a fan from a diehard? 

Your favorite Ranger childhood memory?

How long have you been a fan? 

Can't wait to hear from you!

Erik

Hey Erik,

Firat, welcome to the site! It’s a great place to talk Rangers hockey and a very passionate group. What I recommend is to engage in some conversations throughout the season here and get to know the pulse of what most of us feel as passionate Rangers fans. It will be very difficult for anyone to start giving out info to a brand new user even if you have the best intentions. I think you’ll find that the best way is to get your feet wet in the Rangers sub forum here. Game day threads are a great way to watch the game and participate along with the rest of us.

happy posting and welcome again!

• Applause 1