• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Chris Hemsworth Taking a Break From Acting After Learning of Genetic Predisposition to Alzheimer's

Phil

I'm really bummed about this. Can't imagine what's going on in his head, maybe he just wants to be with his family, but some of this sounds really premature. A predisposition doesn't mean that you will get it, and even if you do get it, it seems a ways off from where he is now. And why not get the most out of what's left?

That's just me thinking out loud, again I can't imagine what news like this does to someone. 

16 hours ago, Pete said:

I'm really bummed about this. Can't imagine what's going on in his head, maybe he just wants to be with his family, but some of this sounds really premature. A predisposition doesn't mean that you will get it, and even if you do get it, it seems a ways off from where he is now. And why not get the most out of what's left?

That's just me thinking out loud, again I can't imagine what news like this does to someone. 

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw this. I’m sure he’s made enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life without working. Probably going to spend time with family.