• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Yotes Re-Sign Lawson Crouse to 5-Year/$21.5m Extension; $4.3M AAV

Phil

On 8/11/2022 at 11:00 AM, Keirik said:

I kind of feel like it’s not a bad deal at all for them. He’s on the verge of taking the next step. He will score 30 next year or at least flirt with it. 

30 points, right? Not 30 goals... There's only so many assists we can count on from the resident advisor. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

30 points, right? Not 30 goals... There's only so many assists we can count on from the resident advisor. 

Nope. Goals. 20 in 65 last year and likely gets a heck of a lot more pp time with Kessel gone too. He’s a pretty talented power fwd co,img I to his own a bit. I think he is going to surprise some people. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Keirik said:

Nope. Goals. 20 in 65 last year and likely gets a heck of a lot more pp time with Kessel gone too. He’s a pretty talented power fwd co,img I to his own a bit. I think he is going to surprise some people. 

I know nothing about this guy and I don't know who watches enough Coyotes games to say... But the stats point to last year as an anomaly based on an insanely high S% for him. He was getting decent PP time already and not much production. 

Guess we'll see. 

On 8/13/2022 at 3:03 AM, Pete said:

I know nothing about this guy and I don't know who watches enough Coyotes games to say... But the stats point to last year as an anomaly based on an insanely high S% for him. He was getting decent PP time already and not much production. 

Guess we'll see. 

I’m not saying he is going to break out into a league superstar or anything but I could easily see a 28-32 goal season especially considering he will likely even play more than his 17 minutes per night on some nights. Not like there is another option on that team. 

Edited by Keirik

On 8/14/2022 at 8:47 AM, CCCP said:

There always anothe4 option about to break oit. 

I have to say. The typo thing is funny sometimes, but its played out at this point. Okay, I have typos in my message. So what? 

Edited by Keirik
  • LMFAO 1

51 minutes ago, Keirik said:

I have to say. The typo thing is funny sometimes, but its played out at this point. Okay, I have typos in my message. So what? 

No worries, big man!!  At this point I think we've all learned to speak fluent "Keirik"!!!  LOL

• LMFAO 1