• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Shoresy

siddious

Anyone catch this show yet? Surprised there isn’t a thread since it’s technically a hockey show (at least I couldn’t find one).  It’s made by the same dudes who made letterkenny. On Hulu now. Binged it last night (only 6 episodes). Kind of a Canadian Ted lasso meets slap shots. Took me

an episode or two to get into it but def. Pretty funny. 

terry ryan is in it and RA from spittin chiclets has a cameo 

On 6/6/2022 at 9:30 AM, josh said:

My buddy keeps talking about this. I haven’t tried as I’m not a fan of Letterkenny 

ive never seen letterkenny so I cant compare but i would assume the humor is similar

On 6/6/2022 at 9:26 AM, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

so i started it last night. and for some reason, Hulu started with the last episode. So I was super confused. which kinda ruined it. Then we watched the first episode. Aside from the scene where he's a ref chirping players in the HS game, I didn't find it very funny or that good

as i mentioned i wasnt that into it in the beginning but as i kept watching i got more and more into it. Not a show id call amazing but hockey related and I did LOL a number of times.

Hulu did the same thing for me I think it plays the most recent episode even if you havent watched the show before.