• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Golden Knights Fire Head Coach Peter Deboer

Phil

Just now, Keirik said:

Twas me if thatsbwhat you're referring to. I thought it was kind of obvious personally. 

I think you even brought it up at Rudi's...right?  You've been pretty spot on with some of those calls this season, big K!!

Dude, you missed a good show on Saturday night!

33 minutes ago, siddious said:

Deboar sucks when Will the nhl learn? 

He's actually really, really good. For one year, maybe two. Then he sputters out and probably pisses off enough players to force organizations to can him. Guy took the Devils and Sharks to the Cup Final and took Vegas to the Conference Final.

On 5/16/2022 at 10:50 AM, Phil said:

He's actually really, really good. For one year, maybe two. Then he sputters out and probably pisses off enough players to force organizations to can him. Guy took the Devils and Sharks to the Cup Final and took Vegas to the Conference Final.

That was Gallant's team.  DeBoer only coached 22 regular season games for the Knights that year and 20 playoff games.  I wouldn't give him much credit for that run.

On 5/16/2022 at 1:50 PM, Phil said:

Sounds like he inherits good teams and dismantles them. 

I mean it’s not all his fault anyway.. Vegas keeps making some pretty bad choices 

7 hours ago, VegasRanger said:

That was Gallant's team.  DeBoer only coached 22 regular season games for the Knights that year and 20 playoff games.  I wouldn't give him much credit for that run.

And? He still took them to the Cup Final and went 15-5-2 in those final 22 games. He's a good coach who gets the most out of his rosters. He just sputters out quickly no matter where he ends up.