• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NHL is looking for an Information Security Risk Manager

Cr00zng

I am not certain, if anyone would be interested in this job, but just in case if anyone would be:

OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES

The NHL is looking for an Information Security Risk Manager with a strong background in Information Security and Risk Management. This position will contribute to the league’s comprehensive cybersecurity program with an emphasis on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC). A qualified candidate will manage assessment and remediation activities across our environments while contributing to strategic projects in order to enhance the league’s information security and risk management initiatives.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3064474663/?refId=dd819338-d0f7-3191-b964-4407ff8a7123

While this is a job right down my alley, been there, done that, it isn't something that I want to do in my sunset years...

• Like 1

• Phil changed the title to NHL is looking for an Information Security Risk Manager