• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #5: (2M) Rangers vs. (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — This Is the End, My Only Friend

2 minutes ago, siddious said:

Has he played a shift yet? Would be smart to play the rested player….. ahhhh who we kidding nemeth sucks

Gotta wonder if Gallant is proving a point to Drury with such a decision. Were there other depth moves that Gallant wanted and Drury didn't listen about? It's ridiculous to dress a player and not play him at all. There's a message being sent there. I mean this seals Nemeth as not ever playing a game with the Rangers again. That's embarrassing. 

5 minutes ago, Winter said:

Sorry Gallant is just an idiot for not letting the kid line play that PP... his inability to see who is our best players out there is pathetic 

Yeah, but probably more concerned about giving one up shorthanded.

Just now, The Dude said:

Gotta wonder if Gallant is proving a point to Drury with such a decision. Were there other depth moves that Gallant wanted and Drury didn't listen about? It's ridiculous to dress a player and not play him at all. There's a message being sent there. I mean this seals Nemeth as not ever playing a game with the Rangers again. That's embarrassing. 

Well, it’s not like Nemeth hasn’t been given enough opportunities.  If you want someone to take an inopportune penalty, Nemeth is your guy.

Just now, 4EverRangerFrank said:

And not with the hi-tempo we saw during the season. 

They were a lot more mobile back then and way better puck movement. Now they seem over thinking it and trying the same move over and move. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He’s got the worst +/- in the playoffs this year at -4!

2 minutes ago, ausman said:

Well, it’s not like Nemeth hasn’t been given enough opportunities.  If you want someone to take an inopportune penalty, Nemeth is your guy.

Then dress Jones. Hajek. If there's zero confidence in Nemeth,  you go with someone else.