• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Bar-Room Brotherhood

Ozzy

52 minutes ago, Phil said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952dvh6gvfol1gvnguftth

How dare you speak to a platinum circle subscriber that way!?!

I’ll be changing my membership down to the gold package again in retribution. 

Edit: better yet make me a mod so I can infract you 

Edited by siddious
  • LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1

No way u guys would do a Friday evening ? 5th Detroit. I'm not positive but it's a possibility. 3rd doesn't work. 

Or the following week(s) 9th or 15th probably works out better. If nothing works, I'll try to do the 3rd but no guarantees. 

@siddious try to make one of them so i can give you that extra spreader I was supposed to give you last year for the lawn lol

1 hour ago, siddious said:

How dare you speak to a platinum circle subscriber that way!?!

I’ll be changing my membership down to the gold package again in retribution. 

Edit: yet make me a mod so I can infract you 

I hear they recently are making all kinds of idiots mods so you have a shot 

• LMFAO 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

13 minutes ago, Keirik said:

No way u guys would do a Friday evening ? 5th Detroit. I'm not positive but it's a possibility. 3rd doesn't work. 

Or the following week(s) 9th or 15th probably works out better. If nothing works, I'll try to do the 3rd but no guarantees. 

@siddious try to make one of them so i can give you that extra spreader I was supposed to give you last year for the lawn lol

Friday I can't.  we're playing Katie's in Smithtown on the 5th.  You guys are always welcome to come see me play!

3 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

I'm away the 7th - 15th.

How about the playoffs?

Playoffs are a no brainer.  I'll see about the 3rd. My buddy goes home from Ireland  the day before so ill see how pissed the wife is lol 

6 hours ago, Keirik said:

I ended up getting one from ace for like $15 bucks so no worries on that 

playoffs I’m def in for a game or 3 depending on how far we go 

57 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I'm working the 3rd.

@siddious if you bought a $15 spreader don't count on it working very well for very long.  I assume its the Scott's mini?

No the Scott’s normal one that goes for like $50. I had a $10 ace coupon. And it was on sale at the store a few weeks ago. 

48 minutes ago, siddious said:

No the Scott’s normal one that goes for like $50. I had a $10 ace coupon. And it was on sale at the store a few weeks ago. 

Fill the hollow wheels with expanding foam or cover them with duct tape.  Common problem with those spreaders is striping in the grass because the fertilizer collects in the wheels and deposits in the grass in concentrated lines causing darker stripes in your grass.

• Thanks 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

On 3/28/2024 at 10:41 AM, Ozzy said:

Friday I can't.  we're playing Katie's in Smithtown on the 5th.  You guys are always welcome to come see me play!

May I ask what kind of a band do you play in? What instrument?

1 hour ago, Abe Froman said:

May I ask what kind of a band do you play in? What instrument?

Sure man!  I play guitar in a classic Rock band called Justice.  😃

• Cheers 1