• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Bud Light Signs Nikita Kucherov After Epic Presser

Pete

Nikita Kucherov put on a post-game press conference for the ages, and has signed an endorsement deal that aligns with his fun, off-ice interests.

Kucherov went shirtless following the Lightning's Game 5 victory over the Canadiens, ripping Marc-Andre Fleury for winning the Vezina over teammate Andrei Vasilevskiy, then calling out Montreal's fan base for celebrating as if they had won the Cup following Game 4.

The 2019 Hart Trophy winner did it while fuelled by several Bud Lights, and there's plenty more where that came from now after he signed a deal with the beer company.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nikita-kucherov-signs-with-bud-light-after-epic-post-final-presser-183350738.html

##

In before the outrage.

Amazing. Absolutely love this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

of course you would. You swim in corporate trash

This is a bad precedent for the NHL.

(But yeah, it was funny)

The best post game press conference in NHL history. The honesty was refreshing. This will help the league only become more popular, I think. The NBA's ratings are in the toilet, I think it's the NHL's time to really surpass or at least equal the NBA. Going back to ESPN should only help.