• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Vitali Kravtsov Exercising European Out Clause; Signing with KHL Chelyabinsk

Phil

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hartford has a new coaching staff, a staff with real experience. You can say The coaching staff in Hartford actually has more coaching experiences than everyone other than Ruff on our Ranger staff.

I think Kravtsov would have been better off here because in Hartford he was being taught ?our system? so that when he came up to NHL he?d be ready. Going to the KHL is not gonna help him, sure he may rack up pts over there but he?s still not gonna learn to play defense.

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

One player doesn't reflect the entire system down or other players who hold the same passport.

By all accounts Igor is best served starting in the AHL than any other realistic options available.

For Kravtsov it may be more advantageous, but he's also younger and may have agreed to come on circumstances that varied wildly than what they became.

Not ready to panic on the player and I'm certainly not ready to extend that to the entire farm system.

You can let me know which players developed in Hartford.

2 or 3 years ago, I think the cut off was set at 50 games for “still has a chance”. Best player out of Hartford has been 46 point Anisimov (while playing with Hart/Art Ross trophy winner Patrick Kane).

2 or 3 years ago, I think the cut off was set at 50 games for “still has a chance”. Best player out of Hartford has been 46 point Anisimov (while playing with Hart/Art Ross trophy winner Patrick Kane).

None if this applies today.

Who plays in Hartford when you're going deep in the playoffs every year and trade all your first round picks and half your seconds?

2 or 3 years ago, I think the cut off was set at 50 games for ?still has a chance?. Best player out of Hartford has been 46 point Anisimov (while playing with Hart/Art Ross trophy winner Patrick Kane).

Sent from my SM-G960U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

It applies until 1 person develops there. It’s a failure.

One of the teams tops prospects just left to play in Russia. That tells you something.

I repeat, the Rangers need to make it a desirable place to play, or it’s going to continue to be a failure.

It applies until 1 person develops there. It?s a failure.

One of the teams tops prospects just left to play in Russia. That tells you something.

I repeat, the Rangers need to make it a desirable place to play, or it?s going to continue to be a failure.

What do you think they spent all offseason doing?

Chytil is thriving. So is Shesty. So is Lindgren. Keane.

One Russian who does what Russians do doesn't mean anything.

It applies until 1 person develops there. It?s a failure.

I repeat, the Rangers need to make it a desirable place to play, or it?s going to continue to be a failure.

I think you overract a bit here.

Hartford looks better than in a long time. Kravtsov didnt fit in and feels another year in the KHL is best for him. He was drafted last year, its no big deal.

There is an interview in russian where he explains a lot around the situation from his perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Hartford looks better than in a long time. Kravtsov didnt fit in and feels another year in the KHL is best for him. He was drafted last year, its no big deal.

There is an interview in russian where he explains a lot around the situation from his perspective.

U have the link to the interview?

What do you think they spent all offseason doing?

Chytil is thriving. So is Shesty. So is Lindgren. Keane.

One Russian who does what Russians do doesn't mean anything.

How many games played? Let’s wait and see. History tells a different story.

Yup. But I love my rangers. And if there’s an issue, I’ll comment. Their AHL franchise has been a huge issue for decades. 8 games won’t change my mind on how their development has been non existent.

How many games played? Let?s wait and see. History tells a different story.
There is no history other than the handful of games they played.

what you're saying equates to the Rangers were bad in 2002 therefore they'll always be bad.

What I?m equating it to is that they?ve been bad every season. They?ve been horrible at player development.

I was optimistic for 5 seasons prior to last. Bah humbug! *spits*

But... They... Changed... Everything... This... Summer.

So I've deduced you're trolling!

They may have "changed everything" but that doesn't mean their changes will turn around their history of development issues. They started off hot, great. They have an uphill battle to get rid of the stigma Josh is talking about. You can't just give them an A grade because they're finally putting some effort in to their farm club. The fact that they let Hartford become a joke doesn't just end because of changes and a hot start, IMO.