• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Dreger: Duchene, Ottawa Talking 8-Year Deal at Upward of $75 Million

Phil

He'll sign there and it will be a train wreck by year 4.

game 4*

Such a good player on paper.

I don’t watch the Sens. The few games I’ve seen, he usually has his one shift where he skates fast, but that’s about it. Anyone see them more often?

He's about to be a P/G player on a terrible team. If all it took was speed, Grabner would be making this.

But if they sign him to 9m per, they effectively chose Duchene over Karlsson....slightly cheaper, but similar level of commitment to about the same age player. Even with Duchene's P/G performance this year, it is just odd if you ask me.

But if they sign him to 9m per, they effectively chose Duchene over Karlsson....slightly cheaper, but similar level of commitment to about the same age player. Even with Duchene's P/G performance this year, it is just odd if you ask me.

You don’t worry about internal cap when it comes to signing Karlsson.

And, an .org like Ottawa doesn’t always get the chance to extend a talent like Duchene, either.

Karlsson didn't want to be there though.

He shooting 21% and pacing over a P/GP in a contact year. Buyer beware.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

It always struck me how Colorado could have gotten so much better when they got rid of him. Like, what was the problem with him? Locker room thing? Is he not as motivated as he should? I would be very hesitant to give a guy like that so many years and so much money

Archived